- 27 Nov - Vietnam’s Vicem to restructure cement units
- 27 Nov - Russia’s Iskitimcement likely to post a decline in cement production
- 27 Nov - Russia’s Siberian Cement sees fall in cement production
- 27 Nov - Egypt’s cement companies oppose release of the new licenses
- 27 Nov - Algeria records fall in cement imports
- 27 Nov - Cement production expected to increase in Italy
- 27 Nov - Italcementi’s Biodynamic cement enters Miami
- 27 Nov - Jamaica’s Caribbean Cement reclaims market share
- 27 Nov - LafargeHolcim likely to sell cement assets
Cement Market Data
- Colombia (September 2015)
Strong YTD growth for cement demand ...
- China (October 2015)
YTD cement output decline remains strong...
- Canada (August 2015)
Strong overall growth for cement shipmen...
- Bulgaria (August 2015)
Cement production improved on all counts...
- Belarus (October 2015)
Steep overall declines for cement output...
The Cement Plant of the FutureIn our present times, cement goes as far as demand, production costs and transport permits, but in the future, the plants will be based on the criteria of CO2 production. In order to decrease the CO2 generated by transport, plant size will depend on the demand for cement in a radius not greater than 300 km.23 November 2015
India’s Eco Brick-Making RevolutionThe technology (Fall-G) was discovered by two Indian scientists in the 80’s and is believed to revolutionize age-old brick-making practices, while being healthier and more environmentally friendly.02 November 2015
CW Research: A Moderate Outlook for Cement Prices and Trading Volumes in 2015The global context brings economic growth projections marginally lower than in 2014, with an estimated growth rate of 3.3 percent in 2015.26 October 2015