- 16 Apr - Spanish cement manufacturer boosts sales
- 16 Apr - Lafarge installs new mill at Rizal plant in the Philippines
- 16 Apr - Cement consumption in Spain on the rise
- 16 Apr - APCMA urges Pakistani government to reduce duties to improve cement off-take
- 16 Apr - Indian state-run steelmaker to set up cement plant in Andhra Pradesh
- 15 Apr - Saudi Cement Company posts Q1 results
- 15 Apr - Cameroon bans cement imports
- 15 Apr - Russia’s Iskitimcement sums up Q1 results
- 15 Apr - Lebanese cement demand expected to grow further
Cement Market Data
- Egypt (January 2015)
Lower monthly demand in January 2015 ...
- Ecuador (March 2015)
Cement sales jumped in March 2015 E...
- Czech Republic (1st Quarter 2015)
Cement demand grew YoY in Q1 2015 W...
- Cyprus (March 2015)
MoM growth for cement demand in March 20...
- Colombia (February 2015)
Cement demand improved in February 2015 ...
CRH acquires Lafarge-Holcim assetsWith CRH winning the auction for the largest part of the Lafarge- Holcim assets, it seems that the French and Swiss companies are on the right track to creating a powerful company that will control 20 percent of the global market outside China.25 March 2015
Worldwide white cement consumption expected to accelerate 2014 - 2020Global white cement consumption growth is expected to accelerate in the next five years, according to the recently released CW Research 2015 Global White Cement Market and Trade Report. The global economy has yet to recover from the financial crisis, the prospects for white cement have improved due to the rise of emerging consuming countries like India, the resurgence...26 March 2015
A huge success for CBI Brazil & LatAm 2015Bringing together hundreds of professionals in the cement industry, the 8th Cement Business & Industry conference proved to be a fitted and needed platform for sharing perspectives, insight and innovations for the cement market.18 March 2015