- 21 May - Saudi Arabia’s Tabuk Cement gets funding
- 21 May - Lafarge launches reorganization of group
- 21 May - Malaysia’s CMS Cement says cement is not in short supply
- 21 May - Holcim Indonesia seeks to refinance its maturing debts
- 21 May - Lafarge Morocco resists sluggish construction market
- 21 May - Lafarge to build new cement transloading facility in the U.S.
- 20 May - India’s UltraTech eyes Jaypee Group's cement plant in Bhilai
- 20 May - Ukrainian cement output falls in April
- 20 May - Belarus sees lowest cement production volume in three years
Cement Market Data
- Thailand (March 2015)
Stable cement prices in Q1 Cement s...
- Senegal (February 2015)
Lower YoY cement prices in February 2015...
- Saudi Arabia (April 2015)
Lower monthly cement demand in April 201...
- Russian Federation (March 2015)
Cement output posted MoM increase in Mar...
- Poland (April 2015)
MoM improvement in cement demand in Apri...
Claudius Peters: a leader in innovation in clinker cooler manufacturingClaudius Peters, worldwide leader manufacturer of equipment for the cement sector, is a brand name that has been synonymous of innovation and efficiency in the industry.28 April 2015
CRH acquires Lafarge-Holcim assetsWith CRH winning the auction for the largest part of the Lafarge- Holcim assets, it seems that the French and Swiss companies are on the right track to creating a powerful company that will control 20 percent of the global market outside China.25 March 2015
Worldwide white cement consumption expected to accelerate 2014 - 2020Global white cement consumption growth is expected to accelerate in the next five years, according to the recently released CW Research 2015 Global White Cement Market and Trade Report. The global economy has yet to recover from the financial crisis, the prospects for white cement have improved due to the rise of emerging consuming countries like India, the resurgence...26 March 2015