- 02 Aug - Lafarge Africa posts H1 results
- 02 Aug - Nigeria’s Ashaka Cement posts H1 results
- 02 Aug - Dangote Cement has been circling Italcementi
- 02 Aug - LafargeHolcim – major focus on emerging markets in Africa and Asia
- 02 Aug - Swedish cement company has to cut noise
- 02 Aug - New cement merger planned
- 01 Aug - Pakistan sees its cement sales decline
- 01 Aug - Dangote Cement sees profit increase despite uncertainties in Nigeria
- 01 Aug - EU abandons investigation launched in 2010 into cement companies
Cement Market Data
- Turkey (April 2015)
Turkish cement sales and production cont...
- Serbia (April 2015)
Serbian cement production declined in Ap...
- Russian Federation (May 2015)
Russian cement production increased in M...
- Romania (April 2015)
Romanian cement production continued to ...
- Mexico (May 2015)
Mixed developments on Mexican cement in ...
Wrapping, shrinking or stretching? A technical report by Beumer.According to Beumer for many companies in the chemical, building material or food industries, the efficient packaging of their palletised goods is a deciding competitive factor. Some of the crucial factors are transport security, anti-theft protection, display characteristics of the packaged goods, as well as weatherproofing for outside storage.29 June 2015
Risk Management in Construction Contracts Part IIIThose contractor and subcontractor entities performing construction work on the project should be required to carry automobile liability, commercial general liability (CGL) and workers compensation/ employers liability policies, as well as an excess liability policy providing coverage over the automobile and CGL policies’ limits. For those contractors and subcontractors performing...22 June 2015
Indian Cement Industry to Benefit from Cheaper PetcokeLower crude oil prices have exerted a positive impact on the Indian cement industry, which has reported increased savings led by lower costs for energy and packaging polymer in Q1 2015 vs. Q4 2014. After the initial decline in fuel-grade petcoke, April brought about a mild price increase of around 1 percent, as Indian interest in imported petcoke...18 June 2015