- 31 Mar - CW Research: Weekly petcoke update
- 30 Mar - Cement market to grow in India
- 30 Mar - Average selling price for cement dropps for China’s Shanshui Cement
- 30 Mar - Cement companies in Saudi Arabia boost earnings
- 30 Mar - Dangote cement plant in Senegal rolls out products on the market
- 29 Mar - Indian High Court quashes cancellation of a mine
- 29 Mar - Colombia’s Cementos Argos plans new investments
- 29 Mar - PPC and AfriSam call off merger talks
- 29 Mar - Cemex earmarks assets for divestment
Cement Market Data
- Germany (February 2015)
Lower YoY cement demand in February 2015...
- Canada (January 2015)
Cement shipments fell MoM in January 201...
- Argentina (February 2015)
Lower monthly cement demand in February ...
- Ecuador (February 2015)
Overall decline for cement sales in Febr...
- Cyprus (February 2015)
Cement demand rose on a monthly basis in...
CRH acquires Lafarge-Holcim assetsWith CRH winning the auction for the largest part of the Lafarge- Holcim assets, it seems that the French and Swiss companies are on the right track to creating a powerful company that will control 20 percent of the global market outside China.25 March 2015
Worldwide white cement consumption expected to accelerate 2014 - 2020Global white cement consumption growth is expected to accelerate in the next five years, according to the recently released CW Research 2015 Global White Cement Market and Trade Report. The global economy has yet to recover from the financial crisis, the prospects for white cement have improved due to the rise of emerging consuming countries like India, the resurgence...26 March 2015
A huge success for CBI Brazil & LatAm 2015Bringing together hundreds of professionals in the cement industry, the 8th Cement Business & Industry conference proved to be a fitted and needed platform for sharing perspectives, insight and innovations for the cement market.18 March 2015