- 28 Jul - New cement plant to be built in Russian Karachay-Cherkessia
- 28 Jul - Net profits for UAE’s UCC rose
- 28 Jul - Maha Cement plans to enter the Sri Lankan market
- 28 Jul - Cement prices to increase for common users in Telangana, India
- 28 Jul - Higher Q1 profit for India's JK Lakshmi
- 28 Jul - Charges leveled against TPI Polene
- 28 Jul - Chettinad now has controling stake in Anjani Portland
- 28 Jul - Lafarge looking forward to Holcim merger
- 28 Jul - Cementos Pacasmayo turns in Q2 report
Cement Market Data
- Saudi Arabia (June 2014)
Cement and clinker demand posted MoM dec...
- Argentina (June 2014)
Cement demand dropped on all counts in J...
- Pakistan (June 2014)
Overall improvement for local sales of c...
- China (June 2014)
Cement production drops MoM in June 2014...
- Ukraine (June 2014)
Cement output dropped in June 2014 ...
The legacy of a visionary - Lorenzo Zambrano (1944 - 2014)He was a visionary and a leader who dedicated his life to grow CEMEX from a regional company in Mexico to a top-class world player. Admired not only for his tenacity but most of all for the great human being he was, his legacy will live on. Lorenzo H. Zambrano, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of CEMEX, passed away May 12 in the city...24 June 2014
Mauritania & Senegal - Two distant neighbors, two close marketsMauritania and Senegal have a long history of conflict that roots back to the late 1980’s.The reason of the tension between them: the Senegal River, which sits at their border, and Senegal Government’s plans to develop a rehabilitation project in the river banks. The majority of Senegal and Mauritania’s population live next to the river. It is a primary...25 April 2014
Life Cycle Assessment - A study of the construction industry Part 2/3A life cycle assessment (LCA), also known as: life cycle analysis is an input-output analysis of inputs like materials, energy and outputs like emissions, waste etc. The goal of LCA is to assess the environmental impacts associated with the product / process and to compare with the alternates available and choose that alternate which is least burdensome...17 April 2014